An inviting affordable 2 bedroom home located on a corner block in a quiet street with no rear neighbours and within a short walking distance to all amenities including the bus.
The home is a blank canvas waiting for new owners to add their own finishing touches and create a lovely retreat that includes an extensive covered outdoor patio that would make an ideal spot to entertain family & friends or enjoy that early morning coffee.
- Open plan lounge dining area with vinyl timber planked flooring, split system air conditioner and modern pendant lights.
- The adjoining kitchen has original cabinets that are in good condition as well as an upright stove, stainless steel sink with water filter, tiled splashback, and a breakfast bar.
- Two carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Generous size bathroom with walk-in shower, vanity and toilet.
- The internal laundry is located next to the kitchen and offers extra storage cupboards.
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 1 vehicle.
- At the back of the carport is a small bonus room that could be utilised as a home office, craft room or workshop. There is an additional garden shed for storage.
- Energy efficient home with near new awnings, 2kw solar system plus a solar hot water system
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.