Rare opportunity to purchase an affordable spacious home located on the village perimeter with extensive park land views from all living areas.
Nestled in this peaceful location is a charming home with two bedrooms and a screened in sunroom with pleasant garden views. This home is perfect for indoor/outdoor living with access from the dining room to the garden area and sunroom/patio. Add your own finishing touches, relax and enjoy your new lifestyle.
- Large open plan tiled living area is serviced by a split system air conditioner, ceiling fan and has access via a glass sliding door to your screened in sunroom.
- The original kitchen is in good condition with ample storage cabinets including a corner pantry and a breakfast bar. There is an electric built-in oven with separate grill as well as a gas cooktop.
- Two generous size carpeted bedrooms; master with an extensive walk-in robe, en-suite & air conditioner. 2nd bedroom has built-in robe & ceiling fan.
- Good size bathroom with glassed in shower, vanity and toilet.
- Internal laundry with storage and access to the carport.
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 2 cars with a large storage shed at the back.
- This energy efficient home features a 4.9kw solar system and a solar hot water service.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.