Modern contemporary 2-bedroom home with nothing left to do but to move in, relax and enjoy your new lifestyle in a pleasant rural setting.
This home oozes comfort and invites you into your own private sanctuary as soon as you step inside. Redecorated throughout with tiled flooring, modern ceiling fans, up to date light fittings and is painted throughout. The spacious screened outdoor living area is an ideal spot to entertain family and friends or enjoy that early morning coffee.
- Generous size open plan lounge dining area featuring a gas heater as well as split system air conditioner.
- Updated kitchen with breakfast bar, great bench space, ample storage including a corner pantry, ceramic hotplates and a unique decorative splashback.
- 2 good sized bedrooms, both with walk in robes; main bedroom includes a split system air conditioner; 2nd bedroom has access via a glass sliding door to the outdoor screened in living space.
- Fabulous bathroom featuring a very high bathroom renovation with floor to ceiling tiles and a large walk-in shower, modern vanity and toilet.
- The internal laundry is generous in size and has very good storage plus an extra linen cupboard.
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 2 vehicles with a lockable storage shed and a paved back courtyard.
- Energy efficient home with 5kw solar system & a solar hot water service.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty
Sorry, no pets permitted