Rarely available in this location; an inviting affordable one bedroom plus study home on the village perimeter.
This lovely home consists of a caravan with a rigid annex with a small entrance porch as well as a covered timber deck with a unique rural outlook, a great spot to relax. Add your own personal touches and enjoy your new lifestyle.
- Entrance is via the glass sliding door into the open plan carpeted lounge room with exposed beams and access out onto the back deck area.
- Original kitchen in good condition with vinyl flooring, split system air conditioner and features a gas cooktop. A breakfast bar & small dining area is adjoining.
- One generous size carpeted bedroom with built in wardrobes. 2nd bedroom is smaller in size and could be utilised as a study.
- Renovated bathroom with glassed in shower, new vanity and toilet.
- There is a parking space adjacent to the home with space for one vehicle, solar hot water service, external laundry and a garden shed.
The Tweed Billabong Holiday Park is a 4 star award winning holiday park on the southern end of the Gold Coast only a few minutes from the Coolangatta/ Tweed shopping complexes, restaurants, clubs and sandy Gold Coast beaches.
The park has its own protected saltwater billabong, swimming pool (heated in winter) and Kids waterpark (small charge may apply).
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $129,000