Spacious well presented, two bedroom home with a bonus tiled sunroom, lockable garage and a wonderful back garden, all ready to be enjoyed by new owners.
This light and airy home with a spacious glass screened sunroom that adjoins the garden is ideal for outdoor entertaining or a wonderful area to relax and enjoy with family & friends. This bonus area adds an additional living area that could be utilised in many ways.
- A generous size open plan tiled lounge/dining area with a near new reverse cycle Fujitsu split system air conditioner.
- The original kitchen has ample light coloured cabinets including a corner pantry and is complimented with a stand-alone Chef electric stove, tiled splashback and a breakfast bar.
- Two carpeted bedrooms with mirrored door built-in-wardrobes and ceiling fans; master features split system air conditioner.
- Fully renovated generous size bathroom with a walk-in-shower and a double sink vanity with stone benchtops and toilet. The home also features a separate guest toilet with its own wash basin.
- A good size laundry with storage and access to the sunroom and the back garden.
- Adjoining the home is a carport with a lockable remote control roller door and a separate side entry gate.
- Energy efficient home with a 6Kw solar system.
- Large garden shed for the handyman as well as a fully fenced back garden for your four-legged friend or a keen gardener to add their own touches.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Contact Mr. Property Services for more information.