An inviting affordable 2-bedroom home located on the village perimeter is waiting for new owners to refurbish and create a charming haven.
The home features a large, grassed backyard that backs onto the community parkland offering an extensive outlook. This area adjoins a unique closed in entertainment area that connects to the large carport. Bring along your imagination and this outdoor living area would be an ideal place to entertain family & friends or relax and create the indoor/outdoor garden of your dreams.
- Entry is via the glass sliding door from the front entrance porch into the open plan living/dining area featuring vinyl timber planked flooring, Panasonic air-conditioner and ceiling fans.
- The tiled kitchen has ample storage cabinets with off white coloured laminate benchtops, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink and is complemented with Westinghouse electric stove.
- Two generous size carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- The tiled bathroom consists of a glassed-in shower with vanity unit and separate toilet.
- Good sized internal laundry with linen cupboard and ramp access to the carport and backyard.
- Adjoining the home is a fabulous size carport with automatic roller door that accommodates 2 vehicles as well as an entertainment area that is closed in and very private. The potential and extra space is there for a boat/ trailer or utilise the existing area for entertainment.
- Low maintenance grassed backyard, if fenced would make an ideal home for your four-legged companion.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.