This inviting home presents an excellent opportunity to acquire one of the most affordable two bedroom homes in this sought after village
Consider your future in a thriving over 50’s community and a new relaxed lifestyle in this charming home that offers a low maintenance grassed backyard that is mowed for you. Add your own finishing touches and you can create a wonderful home that is ready for you to enjoy the next chapter of your life.
- Entry is via the glass sliding door from the front entrance porch into the carpeted open plan living/dining room with a reverse cycle split system air-conditioner & ceiling fan.
- The original kitchen is in good condition and offers ample storage cabinets, an updated Euromaid stove with ceramic cooktop and good bench space including a breakfast bar
- Two generous sized bedrooms with near new carpet, built- in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- The bathroom consists of a clear glassed-in shower recess, modern tapware, vanity and a separate toilet.
- Good sized internal laundry with linen cupboard and access to the backyard
- Adjoining the home is a fabulous size carport that accommodates 2 vehicles; or the back half could easily be converted into an inviting entertainment area and still have 1 car space left.
- Low maintenance grassed backyard that is fully fenced for your four-legged friend with room to add some garden beds for the keen gardener.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.