Older style character filled two bedroom home featuring raked ceilings and a welcoming front entrance porch, a great place to relax.
This delightful home located on a corner block near the entrance to the village and is waiting for new owners to modernise and add their own personal touches. The raked ceilings feature throughout the living areas of the home and create a sense of space that continues out onto the good size front patio. A wonderful spot to relax, take in the breeze and enjoy.
- Generous sized open plan carpeted lounge/dining area with raked ceilings and a Fujitsu split system air conditioner.
- Original kitchen in good condition with an upright Westinghouse stove, ample storage cabinets including a corner pantry and good bench space with a tiled splashback.
- Two carpeted bedrooms one on either end of the home, both with built in wardrobes, main has Fujitsu split system air conditioner and ceiling fan.
- Bathroom has a large shower, good size vanity with large mirror and a separate toilet.
- There is a separate laundry with storage and an external door that leads to the carport.
- Single car carport features a pull down awning that matches the outside window awnings and enhances the outside kerb appeal plus two garden sheds.
- A fantastic side garden is waiting for a keen gardener to revitalise and showcase its potential.
- Energy efficient home with a 2Kw Solar System
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta, The Palms Village is for the over 50’s and is ‘Pet Friendly’. The independent lifestyle village is ideally located to enjoy everything the Gold Coast, Tweed Valley and Tweed Coast have to offer in a secure environment.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club & library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $269,000