Looking for your own private retreat; then this stunning 2 bedroom home is ready to dazzle and impress you.
Modern contemporary home with nothing left to do but to move in, relax and enjoy your new lifestyle with indoor outdoor living spaces at your fingertips. The attractive outdoor decks are surrounded by a tropical oasis of potted plants that create a magic space.
Redecorated throughout to a very high standard with timber laminate flooring, modern ceiling fans, up to date light fittings and painted throughout.
- Open plan lounge dining area featuring a gas heater as well as split system air conditioner with direct access to the outside deck ideal when entertaining family & friends or relaxing with that early morning cup of coffee.
- Stunning kitchen complimented with resurfaced benchtops and all updated appliances, unique decorative splashback and modern fixtures.
- Hampton style master bedroom with feature wall and plantation shutters on all windows. Both carpeted bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Generous size bathroom features an enclosed glassed in shower, a modern vanity, energy saving solar skylights and a separate toilet.
- The external laundry is generous in size and has extra room for storage or a small work area. There is an extra small gardening shed.
- Adjoining the home is a carport with a lockable privacy roller screen as well as undercover access to the back courtyard and another outdoor area.
- Energy efficient home with 3.5kw solar system
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty
Sorry, no pets permitted