Immaculate contemporary two-bedroom home nestled in a great location within easy walking distance to the lakeside club house and swimming pool.
This fabulous, modernised home offers new owners a generous size open plan living space connected to a delightful front verandah where you can relax with a coffee and watch the world go by. The home has been extensively updated; repainted on the interior as well as the exterior and features Hybrid timber flooring in all living areas with new carpets in the bedrooms.
- Spacious open plan living/dining area with updated light fittings, split system air conditioner and ceiling fan as well as double sliding door access to the verandah and cool bay breezes.
- The adjoining kitchen makes entertaining easy with ample storage including a corner pantry, breakfast bar, built-in fan forced Simpson oven & cooktop, tiled splashbacks, and a stainless-steel sink.
- Located towards the back of the home, you will find two good size newly carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans & updated downlights.
- The bathroom features a large glassed-in shower, extensive vanity and a separate toilet.
- Adjoining carport has ramp access to the home and is suitable for 1 vehicle.
- The external laundry is located at the back of the carport and has sufficient space to create a small workbench or sewing area.
- Running along the back of the home is a fenced paved courtyard; a blank canvas for the keen gardener to create a low maintenance private retreat & entertainment area.
- Energy efficient home with solar hot water system
The prestigious ‘Pet Friendly’ Nobel Lakeside Park spans over 25 acres and its amenities include swimming pools, a fully licensed Lakeside Club Community Centre, landscaped gardens, bowling green, sports centre, arts & crafts centre with workshop, storage facilities and tennis court.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and NO stamp duty.