Contemporary 2-bedroom home nestled on the village perimeter in close proximity to the fabulous community centre, bowling green & swimming pool.
This immaculate spacious home features raked ceilings, lock up garage, entrance porch as well as a fully fenced courtyard with established gardens, grassed area and a covered back patio; ideal for enjoying that early morning coffee and relaxing.
- A small entrance porch leads into the generous size open plan living area with an adjoining dining room; both feature high raked ceilings and are serviced by a split system air conditioner & ceiling fan.
- The extensive kitchen has ample storage, an abundance of bench space including a breakfast bar and is complimented with a built-in fan forced oven, electric cooktop & a lovely bay window. There is an allocated space for a dishwasher if new owners wish to install one. Access to the back patio and courtyard is via a glass sliding door from the kitchen, ideal for entertaining and taking advantage of indoor/outdoor living.
- Two good sized newly carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans; master bedroom features a bay window and has extra built-in low storage cabinets along one wall, ideal for a small workstation or craft/hobby space.
- The dual access bathroom features a skylight, large tiled shower, and good size vanity as well as a separate toilet.
- A lockable single garage with remote operated roller door adjoins the home as well as an external laundry with extra storage space at the rear of the garage.
Palm Lake Resort is situated in a prestigious location close to shopping centres and sports clubs which include some of Australia’s top bowling and golf venues. Resort amenities include swimming pool, spa, indoor & outdoor bowls, croquet, snooker/pool & billiard tables, hairdresser, library and a stunning community hall.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
A Pet Friendly Resort – subject to management approval