Spacious and well-presented home located on a large corner block featuring a delightful front entrance verandah overlooking the garden.
Nestled in this ideal location, close to the community centre & swimming pool is a charming home with two bedrooms and a study that would be ideal as a craft room or home office. This home is perfect for indoor/outdoor living with an attractive front verandah as well as an inviting back patio for that early morning coffee. Add your own finishing touches and relax and enjoy your new lifestyle.
- Step into the open plan carpeted living/dining area that features raked ceilings, ceiling fan and a split system air conditioner
- The spacious adjoining kitchen has a lovely bay window that overlooks your front garden. There are ample storage cabinets, good bench space and the kitchen is complimented with a fan forced oven & cooktop
- Two carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans; master with access to the bathroom. The 3rd bedroom with its own access to the front verandah would be ideal as a home office or hobby room.
- The generous size two-way bathroom features a shower with a separate bath, large vanity as well as a separate toilet
- Internal laundry with access to side patio, clothesline and an easy-care courtyard that is fully fenced.
- Adjacent to the home is a separate garage with remote operated roller door.
Palm Lake Resort is situated in a prestigious location close to shopping centres and sports clubs which include some of Australia’s top bowling and golf venues. Resort amenities include swimming pool, spa, indoor & outdoor bowls, croquet, snooker/pool & billiard tables, hairdresser, library and a stunning community hall.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
A Pet Friendly Resort – subject to management approval