Charming 1 bedroom home situated in this popular holiday village, close to the river and within walking distance to the local café.
This inviting low maintenance home has a unique outdoor living area and a front entrance porch. The home has undergone some renovations including new kitchen cabinets and appliances and is waiting for new owners to enjoy their new relaxed lifestyle.
- Entrance is via glass sliding door into the open plan living area with split system air conditioner and adjoining kitchen & dining space.
- The kitchen includes white cabinetry with laminate benchtops, new Chef gas stove as well as a stainless-steel Fisher & Paykel Fridge/Freezer.
- The adjoining bedroom features raked ceilings with exposed beams and a built-in wardrobe.
- Generous size modern bathroom that consists of a shower recess, toilet and vanity unit.
- There is an external laundry and a garden shed with good storage space.
- Adjacent to the home is an open car space suitable for one vehicle.
The Colonial Tweed Holiday and Home Park is located on the banks of the picturesque Tweed River. The park is perfectly located to enjoy the excitement of the Gold Coast to the north, with its many theme parks and, to the south, the ever-popular Byron Bay. In the immediate vicinity, one may enjoy a wonderful array of restaurants, sporting clubs, entertainment venues, beaches, and golf courses.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.