Fantastic opportunity to purchase a very unique two bedroom home situated on a generous sized fenced block in a good location.
The home consists of a caravan with a rigid annex and an attractive covered timber deck that has a wonderful outlook across a very charming garden with raised garden beds, water tank and a delightful water feature. If you love indoor/outdoor living and enjoy gardening, then this home is a must to inspect.
- Open plan lounge/dining area with timber vinyl effect flooring and views out to the back deck and garden area.
- The neat compact kitchen has a gas cooktop and plenty of storage/cupboard space and bench space.
- Bedrooms have built in wardrobes; are a good size and have direct access to the bathroom.
- The renovated two-way bathroom has new fittings and fixtures and comprises of a shower recess, vanity and toilet.
- The home has a large garden shed as well as an external laundry located in a 2nd shed at the rear of the home.
The Colonial Tweed Holiday and Home Park is located on the banks of the picturesque Tweed River. The park is perfectly located to enjoy the excitement of the Gold Coast to the north, with its many theme parks and, to the south, the ever popular Byron Bay. In the immediate vicinity, one may enjoy a wonderful array of restaurants, sporting clubs, entertainment venues, beaches and golf courses.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.