Inviting affordable renovated 2 bedroom home within walking distance to the Tweed River.
Looking for something that is ready to move into, then this could be the home for you. Fully renovated with nothing left to do but to add your own personal touches and make this house a home. Enjoy your morning coffee and your new relaxing lifestyle from the charming patio that leads into your open plan living area.
- Open plan lounge/dining area with vinyl timber planked flooring and a new split system air conditioner.
- Adjacent to the dining room is the light and bright kitchen area that includes a new Chef gas stove, ample storage cabinets with stone benchtops, stainless steel sink and tiled backsplash.
- At the rear of the home are two bedrooms with vinyl timber planked flooring.
- Modern bathroom features a large, tiled shower, stylish vanity & toilet.
- The adjoining carport is suitable for 2 small vehicles and an external laundry is located at the rear.
Chinderah Lakes is located on the coast, adjacent to the Tweed River which is popular for fishing and boating. The area is also known for its beaches and golf course. Nearby for your convenience are clubs, public transport access, pathways that connect to local parks and the river for leisurely strolls.
The park is ideal for those who are looking for a relaxed lifestyle in a “Pet friendly” park.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.