Looking for a delightful affordable refurbished home that is ready to move into with nothing to spend, then this is a must to inspect.
This one-bedroom home was one of the houses impacted by the February flood event in the local area. Since then, the home was removed from site, factory refurbished throughout, returned to site, repositioned and raised up to 1.2m as per council regulations. This neat & stylish home features a front entrance porch as well as a lovely back verandah to relax and enjoy your new lifestyle.
- Open plan lounge/dining area in a neutral décor that would suit any lifestyle; features include raked ceilings, vinyl timber planked flooring and a new split system air conditioner.
- The lovely white kitchen cabinets include ample drawers for fantastic storage and are complemented with a gas fan forced oven and cooktop.
- Located towards the back of the home is the generous size bedroom with a large wardrobe featuring 3 sliding mirrored doors.
- The bathroom is new & modern and has a glassed-in shower, stylish vanity & toilet.
- Adjoining the home is a carport with good headroom that could accommodate 2 vehicles.
Chinderah Lakes is located on the coast, adjacent to the Tweed River which is popular for fishing and boating. The area is also known for its beaches and golf course. Nearby for your convenience are clubs, public transport access, pathways that connect to local parks and the river for leisurely strolls.
The park is ideal for those who are looking for a relaxed lifestyle in a “Pet friendly” park.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.