Renovated home featuring a fabulous alfresco deck located on the village perimeter and only a short stroll to the Tweed River.
If you are looking for a unique home where all the hard work has been completed, then look no further. This modern home has a fully renovated bathroom, guest toilet, updated refurbished kitchen with gas cooking as well as a large outside screened entertainment deck with access to the back garden. A fantastic spot to entertain family & friends or create your own little retreat with some water glimpses.
- Cosy living area with air conditioning, vinyl timber planked flooring and access to the front patio.
- The good size kitchen features white kitchen cabinets with updated benchtops, soft touch drawers for easy access storage, Chef gas stove with canopy rangehood, stainless steel sink, updated tapware as well as a full-size dishwasher.
- Currently the home’s configuration is set up as 1 bedroom with a walk-in robe, ceiling fan & split system air conditioner as well as a 2nd living/ bedroom area that could easily be converted to a good size 2nd bedroom located towards the back of the home.
- Rarely available in this size home you will find an extensive walk-in linen/storage cupboard.
- Renovated bathroom with a large walk-in shower, modern vanity, mirrored wall cabinet and toilet as well as a 2nd guest toilet.
- Adjoining carport is suitable for 1 vehicle and there is a large garden shed in the backyard.
The Colonial Tweed Holiday and Home Park is located on the banks of the picturesque Tweed River. The park is perfectly located to enjoy the excitement of the Gold Coast to the north, with its many theme parks and, to the south, the ever-popular Byron Bay. In the immediate vicinity, one may enjoy a wonderful array of restaurants, sporting clubs, entertainment venues, beaches and golf courses.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.