Charming fully renovated 2 bedroom home with a low maintenance back garden and delightful front & back patio.
Looking for something that is ready to move into, then this could be the home for you. Enjoy relaxing on the full width entrance patio that leads into the open plan living area with an adjoining kitchen.
The home has been fully renovated after being impacted by the most recent flood event. New sub floor & vinyl planked floor coverings throughout the home, newly painted, modern kitchen and appliances as well as a generous size bathroom. The back garden is fully fenced and features a pebbled courtyard with steppingstones and easy care established plants.
- Open plan lounge/dining area with vinyl planked flooring and a split system air conditioner.
- Adjacent is the light and bright kitchen area that includes a gas cooktop with built-in oven. There are ample storage cabinets as well as drawers & a good size pantry.
- Located towards the back of the home are two bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans; second bedroom could be utilized as a study.
- The bathroom is modern and has a walk-in shower, stylish vanity & toilet.
- Single vehicle carport with good headroom adjoins the home. There is an external laundry and a separate garden shed at the back of the home.
Chinderah Lakes is located on the coast, adjacent to the Tweed River which is popular for fishing and boating. The area is also known for its beaches and golf course. Nearby for your convenience are clubs, public transport access, pathways that connect to local parks and the river for leisurely strolls.
The park is ideal for those who are looking for a relaxed lifestyle in a “Pet friendly” park.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.