Fantastic opportunity to purchase a unique well-presented two bedrooms home located on the
Modern home that offers you one of the largest gardens in the village as well as a spacious screened outdoor alfresco entertainment area; just the spot to relax and enjoy with family & friends. If you are looking for that something extra then the bonus enclosed sunroom at the back of the home adds an additional living area that could be utilised in many ways.
- A generous size open plan lounge/dining area with near new vinyl planked timber floors, ceiling fans and a split system air conditioner adjoins the inviting sunroom at the back of the home.
- Modernised kitchen with ample storage including drawers for easy access storage, as well as a gas cooktop, fan forced oven and a dishwasher.
- 2 good sized carpeted bedrooms with mirrored door built in wardrobes, new split system air conditioners and ceiling fans.
- The tiled bathroom comprises of a contemporary enclosed shower, toilet, large vanity, as well as extra storage. The home also features a separate 2nd toilet.
- A carport adjoins the home and can easily accommodate 2 vehicles.
- Energy efficient home with a solar hot water system and a 5kw solar system with a new inverter
- Extra large garden shed for the handyman as well as a fully fenced grassed back garden for your four-legged friend.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $335,000