Fantastic opportunity to purchase a unique well-presented two bedrooms home located on the
Modern home that offers you one of the largest gardens in the village as well as a spacious screened outdoor alfresco entertainment area; just the spot to relax and enjoy with family & friends. If you are looking for that something extra then the bonus enclosed sunroom at the back of the home adds an additional living area that could be utilised in many ways.
- A generous size open plan lounge/dining area with near new vinyl planked timber floors, ceiling fans and a split system air conditioner adjoins the inviting sunroom at the back of the home.
- Modernised kitchen with ample storage including drawers for easy access storage, as well as a gas cooktop, fan forced oven and a dishwasher.
- 2 good sized carpeted bedrooms with mirrored door built in wardrobes, new split system air conditioners and ceiling fans.
- The tiled bathroom comprises of a contemporary enclosed shower, toilet, large vanity, as well as extra storage. The home also features a separate 2nd toilet.
- A carport adjoins the home and can easily accommodate 2 vehicles.
- Energy efficient home with a solar hot water system and a 5kw solar system with a new inverter
- Extra large garden shed for the handyman as well as a fully fenced grassed back garden for your four-legged friend.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Contact Mr. Property Services for more information.