Excellent opportunity to acquire an affordable spacious 2 bedroom home located on the village perimeter with extensive views across the garden from all living areas and patio.
This delightful home offers you one of the largest backyards in the village as well as an outdoor alfresco entertainment area; just the spot to relax and enjoy with family & friends. The home is perfect for indoor/outdoor living with access from the dining room onto the covered outside patio area that runs the full width of the home. Bring your pot plants, statues or water feature and personalise the outside to make it your own.
- Generous size open plan lounge dining area that leads via a glass sliding door to your outdoor entertainment area. The carpeted living area has a ceiling fan & near new split system air conditioner
- The original kitchen is in good condition with updated ceramic hotplates, electric oven, Dishlex dishwasher and ample storage cabinets including a corner pantry and breakfast bar.
- Two generous sized carpeted bedrooms, master with an extensive walk-in robe and large built-in robe in 2nd bedroom. Both rooms have ceiling fans.
- The tiled bathroom is original and comprises of a shower, large vanity and a separate toilet.
- An unusual long carport adjoins the home and can easily accommodate 2 vehicles plus a small boat
- Energy efficient home with a near new 5kw solar system
- Extras include security screens all around as well as a large garden shed for the handyman.
- The fully fenced grassed back garden has tiered garden beds ready to be utilised to grow your own vegetables or add your favourite plants.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $429,000