Uniquely positioned on the village perimeter, this affordable spacious home with extensive garden views from all living areas and back deck is a must to inspect.
This home is perfect for indoor/outdoor living with access from the dining room onto the covered outside deck area and the established garden. New owners may wish to modernise/renovate or add their own finishing touches and enjoy a new relaxed lifestyle. There is a bonus parking space that could be utilised for caravan or boat storage.
- Featuring a generous size open plan carpeted lounge dining area with access via a glass sliding door to the outdoor entertainment deck.
- Original kitchen is in good condition and includes an updated Westinghouse fan forced oven and ceramic hotplates as well as a Bosch dishwasher. There are ample storage cabinets including a corner pantry and a breakfast bar.
- Two good size carpeted bedrooms are complimented with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Original bathroom rarely available in this configuration. Full size bathtub, separate glassed-in shower, vanity and toilet.
- Internal laundry with storage and ramp access to the carport and garden shed
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 2 vehicles as well as an extra space on the other side of the home that is gated and could be utilised to store a caravan or boat.
- Energy efficient home featuring a 5Kw solar system
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.