Fantastic potential for the home handyman/renovator to refurbish this spacious two bedroom home nestled in a peaceful location with water views.
Bring along your imagination, renovating or redecorating skills and by adding your own finishing touches you can create a wonderful home ready for you to enjoy your new relaxed lifestyle. The existing verandah and all living areas are located towards the back of the home and have water and parkland views. An ideal spot for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining.
- Open plan living/dining area with vinyl timber planked flooring and split system air conditioner. A glass sliding door provides access to the verandah/patio which runs along the full width of the home.
- The original retro kitchen offers water views from your kitchen sink as well as ample storage cabinets and tiled benchtops. The kitchen is complemented with a gas cooktop and an electric oven.
- There are 2 generous size carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- The bathroom comprises of an open shower, good size vanity and a separate toilet.
- There is a large laundry with linen cupboard and outside access.
- Adjacent to the home is a carport that can easily accommodate 2 vehicles and a good size garden shed.
- Energy efficient home featuring a small solar system
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.