Rarely available a 2 bedroom home situated on the corner block with gated access to a spacious grassed backyard, great for storing a small boat.
Tweed Broadwater Village – Perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing ‘Pet Friendly’ environment
- A charming entry porch leads into an open plan lounge dining area with good sized windows and a Fujitsu split system air conditioner that is less than 2 years old
- The original kitchen has good storage cabinets and plenty of bench space. It features a Chef ceramic cooktop, Westinghouse oven and a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- 2 good sized carpeted bedrooms feature mirrored door built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Large fully tiled shower, good sized vanity and separate toilet. The internal laundry has storage and access to the adjacent carport.
- Energy efficient home with split-system air conditioning, solar hot water system and 6Kw solar system.
- Back garden is currently grassed and features an overhead pergola and garden shed. Put your green thumb to work and transform this space into an entertainment area or convert it to a beautiful back garden with all the plants you love.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $259,000