Rare opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom home situated on a corner block with side access to the large back garden as well as extra car accommodation.
Take advantage of the fully fenced large backyard and create a beautiful outdoor space ready to entertain family & friends. This unique home has the added benefit of two lockable carports with roller doors on either side of the home, so that you have an abundance of space to store a boat, trailer or accommodate visitors.
- A small front entrance porch leads you into the lounge area featuring vinyl planked flooring. The dining area is tiled and has an extra sliding door leading out to the 2nd carport area with slate floors and access to the back garden.
- Original kitchen in good condition with ample storage space and benchtops. The kitchen is complemented with an upright free-standing ceramic top electric stove, tiled spashbacks and a stainless steel sink.
- 2 good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, vinyl planked flooring & ceiling fans.
- The bathroom has a walk-in shower, vanity with mirror and a separate toilet.
- There is a large laundry with linen cupboard and access to the carport and back garden area.
- Two carports with remote controlled doors adjoin the home on either side with access to the generous size backyard that includes a garden shed and some paving.
- Energy efficient home with 5Kw solar system as well as a solar hot water service
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $350,000