Rare opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom home situated on a large corner block with side access to a spacious backyard.
This home is well priced and ready for you to move in and add your own touches. The fully fenced backyard is ideal for your small pet or expand the existing garden area and create a little retreat.
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining area with parkette timber effect vinyl flooring that is carried throughout the home. The living area also has ceiling fan and a split system air conditioner.
- The kitchen has ample cupboard/storage space with light stone effect laminate bench-tops/work-surfaces and white coloured panel doors. The kitchen is complemented with a Westinghouse free-standing electric stove, tiled splash-back and a stainless-steel double sink.
- There are two good sized bedrooms with mirror- door robes and ceiling fans; master bedroom has two built- in robes.
- The tiled bathroom consists of a bath, separate shower and vanity unit. Plus, there is a separate toilet and internal laundry with an external door leading to the carport.
- The wide carport adjoining the side of the home can easily accommodate two vehicles and a new Colour bond fence has been erected on the right-hand side of the carport.
- Energy efficient home with 5kw solar system and a solar hot water service.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.