Modern contemporary home with a spacious second living/entertainment area that flows out to a fully fenced grassed back garden.
Tweed Broadwater Village, an Over 50’s Pet Friendly Lifestyle Village.
This home is a must to inspect to appreciate the extensive 2nd living area that connects to the back garden and can be utilised in many ways. If you enjoy indoor/outdoor living, then this area can be transformed to create a fantastic entertainment space to enjoy your new relaxed lifestyle. Looking for a larger home where all the hard work has been completed, then look no further.
- The home comprises of a spacious open plan tiled lounge/dining area that has both ceiling fans and a split system air conditioner.
- The updated modern kitchen features ample storage space consisting of both traditional cupboards and soft touch drawers with black-fleck laminate benchtops. The good size kitchen is complemented with a Westinghouse fan forced oven, ceramic cooktop as well as a decorative tiled backsplash.
- There are two generous size carpeted bedrooms with mirrored door built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and split system air-conditioner.
- Fabulous, refurbished bathroom that is tiled floor to ceiling featuring a large walk-in shower complemented with modern vanity, toilet and updated fixtures. There is also a separate guest toilet with wash basin.
- The 2nd living /entertainment area is tiled and has a lined ceiling as well as a split system air conditioner so that it can be enjoyed all year round.
- A wide carport with storage cupboards adjoins the home and is suitable for 1 vehicle.
- Energy efficient home with 1.5Kw Solar System & Heat Pump Hot Water Service
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.