Ready to enjoy a new relaxed lifestyle; then this tastefully renovated two-bedroom home is an absolute delight to inspect.
Modern contemporary home with nothing left to do but to move in, relax and enjoy your new lifestyle with an extra fabulous indoor/outdoor living space at your fingertips. The home has been redecorated throughout to a very high standard with new Hybrid timber flooring, modern ceiling fans, up to date light fittings, new window furnishings and painted throughout.
- Step inside the light filled open plan living dining area and immediately feel at home. A Fujitsu split system air conditioner as well as ceiling fans ensure year-round temperature control.
- The adjoining kitchen is complimented with resurfaced benchtops, modern appliances, ample storage cabinets and a good size breakfast bar.
- Located at the back of the home are two generous sized carpeted bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Attractive updated bathroom features an enclosed glassed-in shower, modern vanity with large mirror and a separate adjoining toilet.
- Internal laundry with storage and access to the indoor/outdoor living space.
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 1 vehicle. Extra features include security screens all around as well as a triple lock security door with a pet door for your four-legged friend.
- Fully fenced low maintenance grassed backyard that is mowed for you, as well as a good size garden shed & shade house area.
- Energy efficient home with a 2kw solar system
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.