An inviting affordable light & airy 2 bedroom home located in a quiet street waiting for new owners to love and embrace a relaxed lifestyle.
Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to modernise a spacious home and enjoy open plan living in a tranquil atmosphere close to the river at an affordable price. The rear garden is grassed and fenced making it an ideal home for the keen gardener or your four-legged friend.
- Step into the generous size carpeted open plan living/dining area that has new window blinds and is serviced by a split system air conditioner & ceiling fan.
- The original kitchen is in good condition & has ample storage cabinets and bench space as well as a breakfast bar & a Chef upright stove.
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms are located at the rear of the home & are complimented with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- The bathroom comprises of a glassed-in shower recess, vanity unit and a separate toilet.
- There is an internal laundry with linen cupboard and access to the carport.
- Adjoining the home is a fabulous size carport that accommodates 2 vehicles; or the back half could easily be converted into an inviting entertainment area and still have 1 car space left.
- Low maintenance grassed backyard that is mowed for you.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.