An inviting affordable 2-bedroom home located in a quiet street waiting for new owners to restore, redecorate and create a charming haven.
Bring along your imagination, renovating or redecorating skills and by adding your own finishing touches you can create a wonderful home ready for you to enjoy your new relaxed lifestyle.
- Entry is via the glass sliding door from the front entrance porch into the open plan living/dining room with a split system air- conditioner & ceiling fan.
- Original kitchen with ample storage cabinets, electric stove, good bench space including a breakfast bar
- Two generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Bathroom consists of a glassed-in shower recess, vanity and a separate toilet.
- Good sized internal laundry with linen cupboard and access to the backyard
- Adjoining the home is a fabulous size carport that accommodates 2 vehicles; or the back half could easily be converted into an inviting entertainment area and still have 1 car space left.
- Low maintenance grassed backyard that is fully fenced for your four-legged friend with room to add some garden beds for the keen gardener.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $319,000