Uniquely positioned on the village perimeter, this spacious home with an extensive garden as well as a fabulous alfresco patio is a must to inspect.
This home is perfect for indoor/outdoor living with access from the dining room straight onto the covered outside patio that runs the full width of the home. The large, grassed backyard (that is mowed for you) offers new owners the opportunity to create a fantastic retreat for their new relaxed lifestyle. There is a bonus parking space that could be utilised to store a boat or trailer.
Featuring a generous size open plan tiled lounge dining area with access via a glass sliding door to the outdoor entertainment patio as well as the fully fenced back garden. Perfect for entertaining family & friends as well as creating a beautiful flow.
- Remodelled kitchen with stone bench tops including a breakfast bar, soft touch drawers for easy access storage as well as dishwasher, fan forced oven & ceramic cooktop.
- The two spacious carpeted bedrooms are complimented with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans; master has split system air conditioner.
- Recently renovated this good size bathroom features a stylish new vanity, fully tiled glassed-in shower with wall niche and a separate toilet.
- Internal laundry with storage and access to the carport
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 2 vehicles as well as an extra space behind the carport for a boat or trailer.
- Energy efficient home featuring a 5Kw solar system and a near new heat pump hot water service.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.