Idyllic home located on the village perimeter in a popular Lifestyle Village close to all amenities as well as Terranora Inlet.
This 3 bedroom standalone home on a large block is a rare find in a village environment. The home is ideal to move in straight away, add your own personal touches and enjoy a relaxing lifestyle where you can do as much or as little as you want. The home was recently repainted, has a renovated bathroom and new blinds & curtains throughout.
- Entrance is via a glass sliding door into the open plan living/dining area that includes a reverse cycle split system air conditioner, ceiling fans and downlights.
- Original kitchen is in good condition with ample storage cabinets including extensive bench space with a breakfast bar. There is a Chef upright stove as well as a Fisher Paykel single draw dishwasher.
- Three good sized carpeted bedrooms are complimented with built in wardrobes and are located towards the back of the home.
- Fully renovated bathroom featuring a large walk-in shower with bench seat, attractive vanity and an adjoining separate toilet with a small handbasin.
- Good size laundry with storage and access to the carport and back garden
- Carport runs the length of the home & easily accommodates 2 vehicles. At present the back section is utilised as an entertainment area with ramp access to the laundry
- The grassed backyard (that is mowed for you) is extensive and the established garden bed at the boundary provides excellent privacy, plus there is a good size garden shed.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.