If you enjoy a challenge then this affordable 2 bedroom home located on the village perimeter is waiting for new owners to renovate, restore and redecorate.
The potential of this home is only limited by your imagination and vision. The home’s ideal configuration includes the living area opening onto the back patio which is an ideal spot to create a fabulous indoor/outdoor alfresco entertainment area.
- Open plan tiled living/dining area with access to the back patio that runs along the full width of the home.
- Original kitchen with views to the backyard comprises of ample storage cabinets, electric stove and good bench space including a breakfast bar.
- Two generous size carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- The bathroom consists of a shower over the full-size bath, vanity and a separate toilet.
- The internal laundry has a good size linen cupboard and outside access.
- Adjoining the home is a fabulous size carport that accommodates 2 vehicles plus there is a delightful side garden area waiting for a keen gardener to bring it back to its former glory.
- Energy efficient home featuring a 5Kw solar system with battery.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.