If you love a tranquil atmosphere with extensive water and parkland views from all your living areas, then this could be the home you are looking for.
Complimenting this two bedroom home is a spacious glassed in 2nd living area/sunroom with multiple features such as an insulated vaulted ceiling, tinted windows, privacy blinds, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner. A great spot to relax, catch the summer breeze and watch the picturesque sunsets across the water.
- Open plan carpeted lounge/ dining area that connects to your fabulous sunroom and the adjoining kitchen making this an ideal layout for entertaining family & friends. This area is complemented with a ceiling fan & large split system air conditioner.
- The kitchen is a good size and features a Chef stove with ceramic cooktop as well as ample storage cabinets, good bench space including a breakfast bar and views from your kitchen sink.
- Two generous size carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans; master bedroom includes a split system air conditioner.
- Renovated bathroom with a fully tiled a walk-in shower, stylish vanity with large mirror and a separate toilet.
- Good size laundry with storage as well as access to the carport & back garden
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 2 vehicles as well as a garden shed.
- Energy efficient home featuring roof insulation, 2Kw solar system as well as solar hot water service.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.