Spacious well presented, two bedroom home with a bonus tiled sunroom, lockable garage and a wonderful back garden, all ready to be enjoyed by new owners.
This light and airy home with a spacious glass screened sunroom that adjoins the garden is ideal for outdoor entertaining or a wonderful area to relax and enjoy with family & friends. This bonus area adds an additional living area that could be utilised in many ways.
- A generous size open plan tiled lounge/dining area with a near new reverse cycle Fujitsu split system air conditioner.
- The original kitchen has ample light coloured cabinets including a corner pantry and is complimented with a stand-alone Chef electric stove, tiled splashback and a breakfast bar.
- Two carpeted bedrooms with mirrored door built-in-wardrobes and ceiling fans; master features split system air conditioner.
- Fully renovated generous size bathroom with a walk-in-shower and a double sink vanity with stone benchtops and toilet. The home also features a separate guest toilet with its own wash basin.
- A good size laundry with storage and access to the sunroom and the back garden.
- Adjoining the home is a carport with a lockable remote control roller door and a separate side entry gate.
- Energy efficient home with a 6Kw solar system.
- Large garden shed for the handyman as well as a fully fenced back garden for your four-legged friend or a keen gardener to add their own touches.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $329,000