A great opportunity to purchase a neatly presented large two bedroom home located on a corner block and within walking distance to the community centre.
This home is well priced and ready for you to move in and add your own touches to make it your own. The fully fenced backyard is ideal for your small pet or expand the existing garden area and create a little retreat or an inviting entertainment area.
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining area with timber laminate flooring, near new split system air conditioner and ceiling fan.
- The kitchen has ample storage cabinets and is complemented with a Westinghouse electric stove with a ceramic cooktop, dishwasher, tiled splash-back and a stainless-steel double sink as well as a breakfast bar.
- There are two good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans; master bedroom has a split system air conditioner.
- Fully renovated modern bathroom featuring a large walk-in shower, stylish vanity with stone benchtop and a separate toilet.
- There is an internal laundry with storage and access to the carport.
- The carport adjoining the side of the home can easily accommodate two vehicles.
- Energy efficient home with 5kw solar system.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $419,000