Ready to enjoy a new relaxed lifestyle and looking for something a little different then this two bedroom home is a delight to inspect.
This well looked after home includes a wonderful front entrance porch where you can relax and watch the world go by and partitioned off from the carport you will find a substantial outdoor room, an ideal spot for outdoor living and entertaining family & friends.
- Entry is via the glass sliding door from the front entrance porch into the open plan carpeted living/dining room featuring a split system air- conditioner as well as a new ceiling fan.
- Original kitchen in good condition with an electric stove, ample storage cabinets and good bench space including a breakfast bar.
- Located at the back of the home are two generous sized bedrooms with good sized windows, built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Fully renovated and retiled modern bathroom with stylish vanity & spacious glass screened walk in shower. There is a separate toilet adjoining the bathroom.
- Internal laundry with storage and access to the screened outdoor room.
- Single car carport adjoins the home & the home features security screens all around
- Low maintenance grassed backyard with garden beds as well as a good sized garden shed.
- Energy efficient home with a 5.5kw solar system and a new solar hot water service
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $370,000