Rarely available nestled in this location is a charming 2-bedroom home within easy walking distance to the village amenities and public transport.
This inviting home includes a wonderful front entrance porch where you can relax with a coffee and watch the world go by. The home is ready for new owners to move in and by redecorating and adding your own finishing touches you can create a home that meets your new lifestyle. The grassed backyard is very private and offers you a blank canvas if you wish to create a lovely garden area for entertaining family & friends.
- Entry is via the glass sliding door from the front entrance porch into the open plan living/dining room with vinyl timber planked flooring, a split system air- conditioner & ceiling fan.
- Original kitchen features ample storage cabinets, electric stove and good bench space including a breakfast bar.
- The two spacious carpeted bedrooms are complimented with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans; master has split system air conditioner.
- Renovated good size bathroom features a large walk-in shower, modern vanity unit and a separate toilet.
- There is an internal laundry with storage and access to the carport and back garden.
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 2 vehicles and the home has security screens and a garden shed.
- The low maintenance grassed backyard is fully fenced for your four-legged friend with room to add some garden beds for the keen gardener.
- Energy efficient home featuring a 5Kw Solar System & Heat Pump hot water system.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.