Fantastic opportunity to purchase an affordable spacious home located on the village perimeter and within easy walking distance to the community centre & pool.
This home is perfect for indoor/outdoor living with access from the dining room onto the generous sized enclosed patio area. Add your own finishing touches and create a delightful space to relax in or entertain family & friends.
- The good size open plan living/dining area has timber laminate flooring that is carried throughout the home to give it that cohesive feel. The area has both reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Updated kitchen with ample white storage cabinets, good bench space including a breakfast bar, an upright gas stove and single drawer dishwasher.
- Two spacious bedrooms that are complimented with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- The bathroom features a shower recess, vanity with large mirror and a separate toilet.
- Internal laundry with storage and an external door leading to the carport
- Sliding glass entry door leads you into the home from a gentle sloping ramp and is accessible from the carport.
- Carport runs the length of the home & easily accommodates 2 vehicles and features a lockable roller door.
- The block is fully fenced with a garden shed.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $375,000