Neatly presented two-bedroom home with a large low maintenance front garden located near the village entrance and within easy walking distance to the river.
This well looked after home includes a wonderful front entrance porch where you can relax and watch the world go by and partitioned off from the carport you will find a substantial outdoor room an ideal spot for outdoor living and entertaining family & friends.
- Enter via the glass sliding door into a good size lounge with an adjoining tiled dining area that is very generous in size and could easily accommodate a small home office desk as well.
- The original kitchen is in good condition with ample storage cabinets and plenty of bench space with a free-standing electric stove, tiled benchtops and splash-backs.
- Two good sized timber vinyl planked bedrooms are located at the rear of the home and feature mirrored door built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- The bathroom comprises of a tiled shower, good sized vanity and separate toilet.
- A good sized internal laundry with storage and access to the adjacent carport.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $269,000