Modern contemporary two bedroom plus study home located centrally in the village and within easy walking distance to the river & café.
Looking out over the village’s green lawn is an inviting front verandah that offers you a lovely place to relax, read a book and watch the world go by. The home features vinyl timber flooring, new ceiling fans, up to date light fittings and is painted throughout as well as having a fully renovated bathroom. Add your own personal touches and make this house a home ready for you to enjoy your new lifestyle.
- Entrance is via a glass sliding door that leads into the open plan lounge dining area with a split system air conditioner.
- Original kitchen is in good condition with resurfaced benchtops and ample storage cabinets that are complimented with an upright stove with a fan forced oven and ceramic cooktop
- Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a split system air conditioner in the master, plus a small bonus room that could be used as a study or hobby room.
- The renovated bathroom features a generous fully tiled shower recess, stylish vanity with mirror and a separate toilet.
- The internal laundry has an outside door with access to the carport.
- Adjoining the home is a single car carport and a garden shed.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta, The Palms Village is for the over 50’s and is ‘Pet Friendly’. The independent lifestyle village is ideally located to enjoy everything the Gold Coast, Tweed Valley and Tweed Coast have to offer in a secure environment.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club & library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.