Rarely available in this location is a 2-bedroom renovated home, close to the village entrance and overlooking a large shady grassed area.
Delightful modern home that has been totally renovated on the inside by the current owner featuring new kitchen, bathroom, vinyl timber planked flooring and plantation shutters throughout. Ideally situated on a corner block close to the village entrance and only a few steps away from the café, local shop as well as the bus stop this home ticks all the boxes.
- Open plan living/dining area features raked ceilings, central ceiling fan and adjoins the kitchen area creating a lovely flow across all areas
- Fully renovated kitchen with stylish bench tops on white cabinets, stainless steel sink with modern tapware as well as built-in fan forced oven with ceramic cooktop and dishwasher.
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes; master has air conditioning.
- Good size renovated bathroom featuring a large walk-in shower, stylish vanity & bidet.
- Internal laundry with access to the carport.
- Single vehicle carport adjoins the home with a partitioned entertainment area that could be converted back to be utilised as a double carport
- The home has ramp access and security screens all around for that extra peace of mind.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta, The Palms Village is for the over 50’s and is ‘Pet Friendly’. The independent lifestyle village is ideally located to enjoy everything the Gold Coast, Tweed Valley and Tweed Coast have to offer in a secure environment.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club & library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.