Amazing opportunity to purchase a well-presented lake front home, located in a unique position offering you a private retreat from the world.
Showcasing a bright light filled sunroom/conservatory running the full width of the home, this lovely space is great for relaxing or entertaining and taking in the view. If you love a tranquil atmosphere and stunning water views, then this could be the home you are looking for.
- Open plan lounge dining area with access to the sunroom/patio via 2 glass sliding doors, offering you uninterrupted views from all your living areas. The home has timber laminate flooring throughout and a split system air conditioner in the living area.
- Original kitchen in good condition with ceramic cooktop, Simpson oven and ample storage including a corner pantry and a breakfast bar.
- Two good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans & air conditioner in the master.
- Features a three-way bathroom in original good condition with a large fully tiled shower, generous size vanity with mirror and separate toilet.
- A single carport with stencil-crete floor and good storage adjoins the home.
- The laundry is located in an external building at the rear of the carport. The laundry has a 2nd toilet and room for workbench or hobby area.
- Energy efficient home with 2Kw solar system and a solar hot water service
The prestigious ‘Pet Friendly’ Nobel Lakeside Park spans over 25 acres and its amenities include swimming pools, a fully licensed Lakeside Club Community Centre, landscaped gardens, bowling green, sports centre, arts & crafts centre with workshop, storage facilities and tennis court.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and NO stamp duty.
Advertised price $489,000