An inviting affordable two-bedroom home located on the village perimeter waiting for new owners to redecorate and create a charming haven.
Bring along your imagination, redecorating skills and by adding your own finishing touches you can create a wonderful home ready for you to enjoy your new relaxed lifestyle nestled in this peaceful location with a delightful rural outlook.
- Open plan lounge dining area that leads via a glass sliding door to your outdoor patio area with excellent potential for indoor/outdoor living. The carpeted living area has a ceiling fan & split system air conditioner.
- Original kitchen in good condition with Chef oven and ceramic cooktop as well as ample storage cabinets including a corner pantry and breakfast bar.
- Two generous sized carpeted bedrooms with built-in-robes and ceiling fans.
- Original bathroom with tiled shower recess, vanity & mirror. There is a separate toilet adjacent to the bathroom.
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 2 small vehicles and a storage/workshop shed.
- The backyard is paved, fully fenced and features 2 large garden beds waiting for a keen gardener to rejuvenate them. The adjoining undercover patio area runs along the full width of the home and would make an excellent entertainment area.
- This energy efficient home features a 2kw solar system and a solar hot water service.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Advertised price $339,000