Rare opportunity to purchase an affordable 2 bedroom home ideally situated next to a delightful garden area with no close neighbours on one side.
Like to entertain, then this home can offer you indoor/outdoor living with a glass sliding door leading you directly to the full width undercover paved courtyard area; perfect for barbecues or family get togethers or just simply a place for you to relax and enjoy.
- Spacious open plan vinyl timber planked lounge/ dining area with split system air conditioner, ceiling fan and a glass sliding door for easy access to the outside area.
- Original kitchen is in good condition with near new stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, fan forced built in oven and rangehood. The kitchen cabinets include a corner pantry and ample bench space with a breakfast bar.
- Two generous sized carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors & ceiling fans.
- The bathroom is a good size consisting of a shower, large vanity with mirror and a separate toilet as well as an internal laundry.
- The home has a garden shed with power & lights and a gas hot water system as well as a generous size carport that easily accommodates 2 small cars.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Contact Mr. Property Services for more information.