Affordable 1 bedroom home located in very popular holiday village within easy walking distance to the Tweed River, ideal for fishing or boating.
The low maintenance compact home consists of a caravan with rigid annex covered by a tropical roof and offers a spacious living space that adjoins the updated kitchen and a unique entrance porch. Add your own personal touches and enjoy your new relaxing lifestyle.
- Entrance is via glass sliding door into the open plan carpeted living area with split system air conditioner and adjoining kitchen & dining space.
- The kitchen is in good condition with vinyl flooring and features an updated Chef gas stove, ample storage cabinets with laminate benchtops as well as a stainless-steel sink with mixer tap.
- Located at the back of the home is one bedroom.
- The bathroom consists of a shower recess, near new vanity and toilet.
- Adjacent to the home is a carport suitable for one vehicle as well as a garden shed that includes the external laundry.
The Colonial Tweed Holiday and Home Park is located on the banks of the picturesque Tweed River. The park is perfectly located to enjoy the excitement of the Gold Coast to the north, with its many theme parks and, to the south, the ever-popular Byron Bay. In the immediate vicinity, one may enjoy a wonderful array of restaurants, sporting clubs, entertainment venues, beaches and golf courses.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.