Modern contemporary spacious 2-bedroom home with raked ceilings and a delightful entertainment deck overlooking a substantial fully fenced back garden.
Nestled in a good location and within walking distance to the community centre, this lovely home is everything you could wish for. Established garden beds for the enthusiastic gardener along with an oriental pond provide a tranquil background as you relax on your outdoor deck.
- A small entrance porch leads into the generous size lounge with the adjacent dining room that features high raked ceilings and bay windows with a split system air conditioner and ceiling fans.
- Original kitchen is in good condition with ample storage cabinets, a fan forced oven and an abundance of bench space including a breakfast bar. Sliding door access for that indoor/outdoor alfresco dining experience.
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors and ceiling fans; master bedroom has access to the dual entry bathroom.
- The bathroom features a good size shower, skylight for that natural light as well as a stylish vanity and a separate adjoining toilet.
- Extras include good quality blinds throughout as well as a heat pump hot water system.
- A single vehicle carport adjoins the home and there is an external laundry with extra storage at the rear of the carport.
Palm Lake Resort is situated in a prestigious location close to shopping centres and sports clubs which include some of Australia’s top bowling and golf venues. Resort amenities include swimming pool, spa, indoor & outdoor bowls, croquet, snooker/pool & billiard tables, hairdresser, library and a stunning community hall.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
A Pet Friendly Resort – subject to management approval