Charming well- presented 1 bedroom home located on a large block with a good size established garden & paved rear patio.
Newly repainted & carpeted throughout; the home features an additional sunroom that would make an ideal study or hobby room and is accessible via double doors from the living area and opens to the rear garden & patio. A lovely space to relax in and embrace your new lifestyle.
- A small entrance porch leads into the lounge dining area with raked cathedral ceilings, ceiling fan and a Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioner.
- The renovated kitchen has plenty of storage space with Caesarstone benchtops and light blue panelled doors with stainless steel handles. The kitchen is complemented with a Simpson stove with fan forced oven, tiled splash back and a double sink.
- The light and airy, generously sized bedroom is carpeted and has a built-in robe with mirror doors, air conditioner and a ceiling fan.
- Tiled bathroom comprises of a large shower recess, vanity unit and skylight with a separate toilet.
- The home has an internal laundry, gas hot water service and a large garden shed.
- Adjacent to the home is a single carport with roller screen door and at the rear of the carport there is a room for storage.
Palm Lake Resort is situated in a prestigious location close to shopping centres and sports clubs which include some of Australia’s top bowling and golf venues. Resort amenities include swimming pool, spa, indoor & outdoor bowls, croquet, snooker/pool & billiard tables, hairdresser, library and a stunning community hall.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $269,000