Fabulous opportunity to become the new owners of this delightful 3 bedroom home in a fantastic beachside location.
Situated on the perimeter of the village, this charming spacious home offers you a choice of two outside decks for entertaining or relaxing with family & friends. Both are accessible from your living areas making this an ideal layout for indoor/outdoor living whilst enjoying the cool summer breezes.
- Open plan living/dining area featuring high raked ceilings, vinyl timber planked flooring, reverse cycle air conditioning and access to your alfresco outdoor dining area via a glass sliding door.
- The large adjoining kitchen has a lovely bay window that overlooks your front garden. There are ample storage cabinets, good bench space and the kitchen is complimented with tiled backsplash and a Westinghouse stove.
- There are three good size carpeted bedrooms; two have built-in wardrobes.
- The spacious bathroom includes a walk-in shower, corner vanity, skylight and a separate toilet.
- There is an internal laundry with storage, double laundry sink & access to the outside as well as an extra double linen cupboard in the hallway.
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for one vehicle.
- At the rear of the home is a small backyard with established gardens and a garden shed.
- Energy efficient home with 6.6Kw solar system & solar pump hot water service
The resort is renowned for spacious, comfortable and affordable homes in a secure and peaceful environment. Located 20 minutes’ drive south of Tweed Heads on the beautiful Tweed Coast and just a short stroll to a surf beach and tidal estuary.
The resort amenities include three swimming pools, a 25m lap pool, 3 heated spas, sauna, gymnasium, hair dressing salon, snooker/pool tables, massage therapist, library and tennis court making it an ideal living environment.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.