Unique contemporary 2-bedroom home nestled in a beautiful beachside location with rural/tropical views from your own private back deck.
Rarely offered especially in a quiet street on the village perimeter, this unique home on a large block features indoor/outdoor living at its best and is a must to inspect. Double glass doors lead from your living area onto the charming alfresco deck that is ideal for entertaining family & friends or relaxing and enjoying your natural surroundings with your early morning coffee.
- A welcoming entrance verandah leads into the spacious open plan living area that is complemented with exposed beams, reverse cycle air conditioning and timber glass doors that lead to the rear alfresco deck.
- The modern kitchen is in good condition and offers ample storage with good bench space, gas stove as well as tiled backsplash and a stainless-steel sink.
- There are two good size carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans & downlights; master has split system air conditioner.
- Renovated dual access bathroom features large walk-in shower – tiled floor to ceiling, modern stylish double sink vanity unit and toilet.
- There is an internal laundry with storage that also accommodates a 2nd toilet.
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for one vehicle.
The resort is renowned for spacious, comfortable and affordable homes in a secure and peaceful environment. Located 20 minutes’ drive south of Tweed Heads on the beautiful Tweed Coast and just a short stroll to a surf beach and tidal estuary.
The resort amenities include three swimming pools, a 25m lap pool, 3 heated spas, sauna, gymnasium, hair dressing salon, snooker/pool tables, massage therapist, library and tennis court making it an ideal living environment.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.