Rare opportunity to purchase a unique and well presented home providing all the comfort and convenience you need.
Located on the village perimeter with a rural outlook, this home is ready to just move in and enjoy.
Showcasing a bright light filled sunroom/conservatory running the full width of the home, this lovely space is great for relaxing or entertaining. This area could be converted back to a second bedroom and still have a good-sized day room/hobby or office space.
- Entry is via the front porch into an open plan living/dining area with good sized windows, ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Updated kitchen with new stainless-steel appliances that include an induction ceramic cooktop, Bellini oven, dishwasher, water filter & ample storage including a corner pantry
- Extra large carpeted master bedroom with built in wardrobe and ceiling fans. Space for dressing table and chest of drawers or blanket box.
- Features a three-way bathroom in original good condition, large vanity, fully tiled shower and separate toilet. There is a separate laundry with storage
- 2 car tandem carport and garden shed, as well as a rear paved backyard
The prestigious ‘Pet Friendly’ Nobel Lakeside Park spans over 25 acres and its amenities include swimming pools, a fully licensed Lakeside Club Community Centre, landscaped gardens, bowling green, sports centre, arts & crafts centre with workshop, storage facilities and tennis court.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and NO stamp duty.
Advertised price $275,000