Recently renovated with no expense spared, this immaculately presented light filled two-bedroom home is an absolute delight and a must to inspect.
Modern contemporary home within easy walking distance to the lakeside clubhouse, with nothing left to do but to move in, relax and enjoy your new lifestyle.
- Features a charming front entrance porch with canvas awnings, a good spot to relax with a cup of coffee, read a book and enjoy the lovely breezes.
- Open plan lounge/dining area with vinyl planked flooring that is carried through-out the kitchen and hallway, complemented by an insert carpet square defining the lounge area and new curtains.
- Stunning kitchen, fully renovated with new quality appliances including a dishwasher, modern fixtures and a tiled backsplash. The kitchen has ample storage including a corner pantry, good bench space and a breakfast bar.
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms feature built in robes, ceiling fans and new curtains.
- Fully renovated and retiled three way bathroom with stylish vanity with overhead mirror, fully tiled floor to ceiling shower with heat lamp and a separate toilet
- Single car carport adjoins the home with a good size separate outside laundry that can also double as a storage area or small workshop.
- At the rear of the home is a paved courtyard that is fenced and runs along the full width of the home and features easy maintenance garden beds along the perimeter.
- Energy efficient home with split system air conditioner and a 2kw Solar System
The prestigious ‘Pet Friendly’ Noble Lakeside Park spans over 25 acres and its amenities include swimming pools, a fully licensed Lakeside Club Community Centre, landscaped gardens, bowling green, sports centre, arts & crafts centre with workshop, storage facilities and tennis court.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $335,000