Golden opportunity to purchase a 2-bedroom home located on the perimeter of the village with a rural outlook over the canal & parkland.
This home showcases a bullnose covered verandah that runs along the back of the home and is perfect for indoor/outdoor living with sliding door access from the living area as well as boasting extensive views across the garden, parkland & canal. A fabulous area at any time of the year for entertaining or a quiet spot to relax and enjoy.
- Located at the back of the home you will find a generous size open plan carpeted living/dining area with ceiling fan & reverse cycle air conditioner and access to the delightful verandah.
- The kitchen is complemented with a built-in fan forced oven/grill, ceramic cooktop, tiled splashbacks and a double sink as well as a dishwasher. There is ample storage including a corner pantry, good bench space and a breakfast bar.
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms feature built in robes, ceiling fans and a split system air conditioner in the master.
- Features a three-way bathroom in original good condition, large vanity, fully tiled shower and separate toilet.
- A single carport with stencil-crete floor adjoins the home.
- The laundry is located in an external building at the rear of the carport.
- Energy efficient home with 2Kw solar system and a solar hot water service
The prestigious ‘Pet Friendly’ Nobel Lakeside Park spans over 25 acres and its amenities include swimming pools, a fully licensed Lakeside Club Community Centre, landscaped gardens, bowling green, sports centre, arts & crafts centre with workshop, storage facilities and tennis court.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and NO stamp duty.